In UK law today, government DBS background checks are not required for private tutors, therefore, Tanvir embarked on a journey to try to close that loophole and found a tutoring site that was learner/parent driven which had security at its heart.
Some of the security features include:
- All teachers of U16s background checked
- Free messaging and video to help parents make an informed choice without obligation
- Panic button for children to use if required
- Parent view for when a lesson is occurring
- Record facility to go back over lessons
- Experienced, mature teachers who understand the UK curriculum
- Responsive customer service
Social responsibility is also a key focus as in this intense tutor driven culture many children can not afford or keep up with their peers. Scholar Hub has, therefore, a built-in donation system for when learners are booking a lesson. Whether it is 1p or 10.00 to is up to the learner to contribute and help others get some private tuition.
Tanvir Mukhtar, CEO & Founder
Website by James Dowen Web Designer Birmingham Web Designer London